We are Europigeons.nl
NOT the latest marketing driven nonsense...
I am an ambitious workaholic, but apart from that, pretty simple person. Pigeon fancier for 40 years, a passion for the marathon races. Father of two wonderful kids and a familyman that does like to get the most out of every day. Check the results of our marathon team here...
"I WORK HARD, I PLAY HARD"
I am here to help you all, will never say NO if I can help you. So if there is anything you need do not hesitate to contact me.
Jan de Wijs Jr.
- NEW IN STORE: A large collection of feeders, in all shapes and sizes
- FRIDAY TIME FOR A NEW TIP: Keep your drinkers shiny and clean
- NEW IN STORE: Sputnik 2000 standard high in 3 formats and for the best price!
- NL.14-1888454 “Inbred Barcelona” a cock with 2 prizes from Bordeaux and St. Vincent!!!
- We added a perfect to handle Red Grizzle cock today for some who does not care about pedigrees
An early start this morning, I did leave the birds which came back yesterday together last night. I separated them again this morning. They still have to wait a bit longer get get their partners prior to the important races for me. The few pairs will be paired around May 15 so that will be at youngsters from 3-5 days at the first race from St. Vincent at June 14. As its looks nows 3 pairs will go to this race from this loft…
Back to today…. Ones they are separated peace returns to the loft, something which is one of keys things in my opinion… I really like to see the cocks in the breeding boxes lie on a wing and the hens back on the perches dreaming away to what is yet to come… I am sure the older pigeons know exactly what is going on and what is to be expected from them…
Whats lets is to wish you all a happy easter! We will be back in the office on Teusday!